Advancing Self-Operated Healthcare Foodservice
The Association for Healthcare Foodservice (AHF), is the premier organization for self-operated healthcare food management professionals. AHF is governed by its members, and exists only to serve its members! We are dedicated to keeping our foodservice departments self-operated, in-house, and homemade.
We believe self-operated foodservice increases food quality and customer satisfaction. We are committed to providing high-quality, nutritious, and comforting meals to those in our care: Our patients and their families.
We Love Who We Are.
We are food directors, chefs, dietitians—we are problem-solvers, innovators, educators, trainers, and leaders. We work hard to provide the best for our customers and organizations. We are the intersection of hospitality, compassion, and healthcare.
We are Passionate about What We Do.
AHF is here to empower us all in our drive to provide the best. AHF provides educational opportunities, networking events, and professional tools for our members… in short we provide the resources that make our members indispensable to their organizations. AHF members have access to:
- Continuing education opportunities online and in-person
- AHF Benchmarking – an online tool that helps members document and manage their operational costs
- Real-time idea exchange through our online community
- A vendor network that supports the AHF mission, and instructs AHF members on new and innovative technologies
- Networking opportunities, awards, and recognition
- Magazine and website that keeps AHF members informed and connected
- Certification programs with affiliated organizations
Want to learn more?
Contact us at 703-662-0615 or email for information about joining or supporting AHF.