Staffing and employee recruitment continue to be the top issues facing the non-commercial foodservice professionals.
Event: AHF Roundtable: Staffing for Success
Date/Time: Sunday, March 4th – 10am – Noon
Location: Co-Located at 2018 MenuDirections, New Orleans Marriott
Come share your successes, share your struggles, learn from your peers, and take comfort in the collective wisdom of the AHF Roundtable: Staffing for Success!
This two hour-long roundtable will explore the state of staffing and human resources in healthcare foodservice. Roundtable attendees will participate in lively and candid conversations.
Topics and Issues:
- Best methods to build a unique and positive culture
- Tools to recruit and retain the best candidates
- Best practices in creating employee feedback and facilitating change
Dave Reeves, MBA
President of the Board of Director, AHF
Director, Culinary Operations, Saint Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Who Should Attend:
Jennifer Larson, RD, CDN
Winner, 2017 AHF Spotlight Award
Administrative Director, Nutrition & Hospitality Services, Gundersen Health System
- Healthcare Foodservice Directors
- Senior Dining/Long Term Care Managers
- Directors/Managers of Dining Services
- Nutritional Services Leads
- Foodservice HR Leads
AHF Member: $50
Non-AHF Member: $100
Limited Space: Only 30 registrants allowed.
Please, operators only. Thank you!
MENU DIRECTIONS CONFERENCE REGISTRATION HERE