5.5 CEU's approved through ANFP
Brakebush, under the direction of Ken Martin and Steve Ross, will host what promises to be a very exciting, interesting and informative meeting. Aside from a 90 minute plant tour which will outline the entire Brakebush Production process, the break-out sessions will include:
- 7 Steps of Sanitation with Jay Held, the resident Sanitation Expert at Brakebush
- A culinary demonstration and blind taste test with Brakebush Head Chef Mark Otto
- Tom Scola, Chief Microbiologist at Brakebush, will discuss the function of his team, the capabilities of the Brakebush Microbiology Lab, as well as the Testing Philosophy employed at the facility
- HACCP Requirements and SQF Certification will be discussed at length with Quality Assurance Expert Donna Halbach, and
- Marketing Manager Steve Ross will present on Healthcare Segment Trends
Due to space and safety restrictions, Brakebush Representatives have asked us to limit this meeting to 36 attendees. The format of the meeting will include three groups of 12 participating in the tour and break-out sessions in a three stage rotation. It has been requested that dress attire remain casual, with closed toe shoes.
Additionally, a Visitor Guideline Form must be filled out by all attendees and send it back to me, so that I can then send those forms to the Brakebush Corporate Office. We will need to have these forms submitted to Brakebush no later than January 9th so that they can print badges and other documentation for all attendees.
This promises to be a very exciting meeting, and the 36 slots will fill up quickly, so please register for this event as soon as you can! CEU’s have been submitted to ANFP for 2 Sanitation CEU’s and 4 General Session CEU’s. If you have any questions regarding this meeting or the Visitor Guidelines, please feel free to contact me or Andrew (email@example.com) and one of us will respond as quickly as possible.