In a matter of weeks, the COVID-19 pandemic has radically transformed our work and personal lives. And yet, even in a world of social distancing, human moments are happening all around us. Uplifting one another and promoting gratitude in these times of uncertainty is a proven way to reduce stress, boost morale, and strengthen human connections.
Thanks to the support of our valued sponsor Sysco, AHF is thrilled to welcome WorkHuman for this special webinar. WorkHuman's Employee Experience Strategist, Naomi Dishington, will share how three simple words can boost engagement, deepen connections, and promote a sense of community within your facilities.
Operators will Learn:
- The positive and strategic impact that a dose of gratitude can have on your culture
- Three powerful words needed to unlock and elevate the human moments that matter
- How to creatively connect your employees and increase engagement and psychological safety
- The scientific connection between gratitude, stress, emotional, social, and physical wellbeing
- How to create greater trust within your teams and leaders
- The power of celebration even at a time of crisis
Meet our Speaker:
Employee Experience Strategist
Naomi provides consulting services to dynamic, global, organizations that are committed to building more human workplaces. She specializes in the strategy, design, and adoption of Strategic Social Recognition and Continuous Performance Development programs that directly impact business outcomes.