We are pleased to announce the 2019 Internship Program!
The Association for Healthcare Foodservice is accepting nominations for week-long internships in conjunction with the AHF 10th Annual Conference
at The Westin Kierland in Scottsdale, Arizona. Recipients would be expected to travel to Scottsdale, work the conference, and answer a Q&A for the association magazine, S.O. Connected, about their experience after the event. DATES: SUNDAY, AUGUST 4 – FRIDAY, AUGUST 9, 2019What is included?
- Free conference registration (worth $675)
- $600 stipend to be used for other expenses
FOUR INTERNSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE
(more specifics and a schedule of events will be given prior to arrival in Scottsdale)
*AHF student membership is required for recipients.
- Duties may include but are not limited to: assist with registration and the fundraising event, attend board of directors meetings, observe and assist staff and association leaders, assist with the 10th Annual Culinary Competition, helping with tasks as needed.
There is no cost for student membership.If you are not currently a member of the association, you must join upon acceptance in the internship program; to become a student member click HERE. PROCESS:
- Complete application
- Submit application and required documents by March 22, 2019 (everything must be complete and submitted by 5 p.m. EST)
- Recipients will be notified by AHF Headquarters by April 5, 2019
- Additional materials and schedules will be sent to recipients before their departure for Scottsdale.
- Attend conference Sunday, August 4 – Friday, August 19, 2019
- Expense reports and receipts for reimbursement (if necessary) due by August 30, 2019
- Complete Q&A with AHF Headquarters (date to be determined later)