The AHF Virtual Conference Registration is now open beginning at just $95 per operator member (or less - grab your friends)! Visit the website to find out more information about key education sessions, powerful speakers, and networking breaks. The 2020 Virtual Conference will be a great way to connect with self-operated peers and business partners who lead with innovative products and services. Check out a sneak preview of our planned sessions (covering more than 15 CEU's through ANFP, AND, and ACF):Save Your Seat!
- Opening Keynote: Industry Trends with Mark DiDimenico from Dataessentials: Get an update on industry trends, highlight, data and more when you join AHF and Dataessentials for our opening keynote session with expert Mark DiDimenico. (1 CEU)
- Closing Keynote: CREATE Commitment – The Cultural Balance Between Leaders and Those We Serve with Chef Eric Eisenberg: CREATE is an acronym that identifies the human emotional and intellectual traits, skills and characteristics that we all need as leaders and in life to truly balance our leadership presence and the human being within. Once this balance is struck we have the platform to manage from a place of true respect and admiration for those we serve with clear expectations of performance and accountability. (1 CEU)
- Retail Trends to Ignite Your 2020 & Beyond: Get up to speed on the latest innovations and trends in retail to help improve your operation and take home new pearls of wisdom for your teams. Nancy Lane and Angelo Mojica will take us through innovations, more ideas, and ways to make sure team is Better Internally Than Everyone (BITE) - Everyone loves a good acronym right? We certainly do! Join us for an hour and walk away with new ideas to reinvigorate your retail spaces. (1 CEU)
- FISH Talks™ – Food, Innovation, Service, Hospitality Panel Discussion Q&A: Watch each of our 15 minute FISH segments each focused on innovative and exciting topics, and then join our live discussion panel with our experts. (1.25 CEU)
- Benchmarking Q&A: Attend a live Q&A with benchmarking experts Julie Meddles and Tim Schoonmaker as they answer questions live about AHF's new intuitive and free benchmarking express program. Dive deep into how AHF’s free benchmarking program and resources can become an extension of your operation, improve operational efficiency, and keep the contractors at bay. (1.5 CEU)
- Food First Nutrition in Senior Dining & Healthcare: Join Chef Rocky Dunham and RD Kayla Otteson as they discuss a food first nutrition approach to serving beautifully crafted, tasty, but nutritious meals to residents and patients. Reimagine your resident menus and leave feeling inspired. (1 CEU)
- Three-Part Leadership Series: Ignite Influence and Impact Outcomes: Join industry veteran, Julie Jones, for this three-part road trip includes a recorded session, online course, and a live operator panel discussion focusing on foundational leadership traits, skills, and behaviors that establish trust. Trust is the foundation of relationships, networks and influence and allows you to make a more meaningful impact. Do you have the fuel, navigational tools (GPS), and driving partners to direct you to your destinations? (3 CEU)
- Two-Part Series: Developing a Shared Service Model for Food & Nutrition Services: Join subject matter expert, Joyce Hagen-Flint and get the background on case studies from multiple large healthcare systems to demonstrate the value of a shared service or consolidated management approach to healthcare food and nutrition services. Participants will learn the advantages of the approach, the differences when compared to traditional self-operated and outsourced management, and how to develop a business case to convince executives to embrace the model. (2 CEU)
- Developing a Local Procurement Program: Challenges and Rewards: Join Seth and Heather Tallman from Indiana Grown as they detail how Eskenazi Hospital became a national leader in the local procurement movement and how you can apply their concepts and approach to your own self-operated foodservice program. (1 CEU)
- Emergency Preparedness: Join Stephanie Giraulo and others for a walk through emergency preparedness and tips, tricks, and guidance on making sure you're ready for the next emergency and how best to coordinate with and interact with your vendor's partners. (1 CEU)
- AHF Innovation Sessions: Join select business partners for a live session outlining new innovations, trends, programs and products that every operator can learn and benefit from. Following a presentation, by each vendor, we will host a live Q&A with our panel of presenters. (1 CEU)
- AHF Virtual Exhibit Hall(s): Join AHF and our valued sponsors to learn more about their newest products, offerings and innovations. They're ready to help you as you look ahead. MOre than that, gain an extra hour of credit for participation and become eligible to win prizes and gifts! (1 CEU)
- Operator Roundtables/Focus Groups: Snag a spot or an invitation to one of our sponsored roundtable discussions. Operator will join a small group on camera to have a unique and intriguing discussing diving deep into relevant topics moderated and guided by AHF and our sponsor. While you're at it get another hour of credit and get to know new operators, or say hi to old friends in an intimate setting. (1 CEU)
And more to come!
Registration gives operators access to more than 15 hours of CE content accredited through ANFP, AND, and ACF. Registration starts at just $95 per operator (less than $6 per credit hour). We hope this provides the highest level of access during this difficult time. Each operator registrants will recieve a mailed gift/welcome box, have access to fun games and prizes, and more. AHF will ensure we have the same level of networking you know and value.
Operator, Educator, Affiliate, Retired Member Rates:
Non-Member Operator (Self-Op Facility) Rates:
- Individual Operator: $95
- Pack of 5 Operators: $400 (15% discount!)
- Pack of 10 Operators: $760 (20% discount!)
- Individual Non-Member Operator: $149
- Individual Non-Member Operator + 6 Month Membership: $185 (Normally $261) - New members only
Business Partner Member Rates
- Non-sponsoring Business Partner Registration: $150
- Virtual Sponsor Company - Additional Registration: $120
Save Your Seat!
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL, APPOINTMENTS, & HAPPY HOURS
In addition to the educational sessions, AHF will offer virtual networking breaks, a virtual exhibit hall (where you can meet with AHF sponsoring companies), and set up appointments in the virtual exhibit hall. These opportunities will allow you to search the latest products and services out there!