Foodservice Equipment & Supplies will present a quintet of foodservice professionals with its 2018 Top Achiever Awards. Traditionally these awards have recognized excellence among foodservice equipment and supplies dealers, consultants, manufacturers’ reps and service agents. Beginning this year, though, FE&S will add a foodservice operator to the roster of award winners.
The following individuals will receive their awards during FE&S’ 2018 Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala, which will take place on May 19 at the Chicago Four Seasons Hotel.
Foodservice Equipment & Supplies proudly introduces the winners of its 2018 Top Achiever Awards:
- Top Achiever – Operator: Mary Angela Miller, administrative director, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Top Achiever – Dealer: Joe Schmitt, president, Rapids and Affiliates, Marion, Iowa
- Top Achiever – Consultant: Christine Guyott, principal, Rippe Associates, Minneapolis
- Top Achiever – Service Agent: Glenn Clark Jr., president and CEO, Clark Service Group Inc., Lancaster, Pa.
- Top Achiever – Rep: Dave Kuelpman, President, KLH Marketing, Anaheim, Calif.