Business Partners Gain Unparalleled Access
AHF believes healthcare organizations and communities are best served by a foodservice team that is part of a facility’s own staff. We call these organizations “Self-Operated”. Self-operated facilities represent a growing percentage of all food and beverage purchases in the healthcare industry--a market that spends over $12 billion annually— and purchases of equipment, technology and services add billions more. AHF members that supply food, materials, equipment, technology or services to our self-operated members are called Business Partners. At AHF we take our partners very seriously. Our Business Partners are encouraged to serve, network, and even plan and organize AHF’s Annual Conference.
AHF provides its Business Partners the following opportunities:
- Branding – Business Partners are provided a hyper-linked brand on the AHF website.
- Thought Leadership – AHF reaches out to its Business Partners for expertise as it plans webinars, educational tracks, and content for its web properties.
- Membership Directory – All members—both Operator members and Business Partners—are listed on the online AHF Membership Directory.
- Networking – Business Partners are encouraged to attend and interact with the Operators during AHF events.
- Committee Engagement – As a member-led organization, AHF provides Business Partners opportunities to serve on a host of planning committees.
Most Business Partners join AHF through the purchase of marketing and sponsorship package. Every single package includes AHF membership.
Or membership can be purchased separately at the following rates:
- Business Partner Primary: The primary contact of an organization - $595
- Business Partner Secondary: Each additional member of an organization - $195
View the AHF 2017 Marketing Program
Become a Sponsoring Member