AHF Empowers Its Self-Operated Members
At AHF, we believe that self-operated healthcare foodservice is stronger when it stands united.
Our 1,200-member organization brings together chefs, dietitians, and foodservice managers with industry professionals - experts in food products and equipment, educators, design and performance consultants, and media specialists - to elevate the foodservice in acute care and senior living facilities. Collectively, we develop tools and services that defend and support our self-operated members.
Our operator members are the healthcare facilities and systems that manage their own foodservice. AHF believes that patients, their families, and the community are best served by self-operated foodservice, rather than contracted operators.
AHF supports its Operator members with the following programs:
- Robust online community and membership directory
- Educational webinars and on-site classes
- Annual Conference & Marketplace
- Industry Magazine -- S.O. Connected
- Benchmarking EXPRESS[TM] - An online tool for analyzing and improving performance
Operator Membership Types:
- Operator Primary: The primary contact at a healthcare facility - $195
- Operator Secondary: Each additional contact at a healthcare facility - $140
- Corporate Operator: Discounted member type for facilities with 4+ individual members - Starts at $495 for 4 members